Thursday 22 September 2016

Book Apocalypse

If there was an apocalypse and you could only save a limited number of books, which ones would you save? I've decided to cheat a little, and combine all the books in a series together.  So, here's my list of 5 book series that I would save:


5. Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan

4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner

3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

Quite honestly, most of this list (aside from Harry Potter) could change tomorrow and I can guarantee it'll be different a year from now as I read more amazing stories.  But for today anyway, these are the series that I'd save if I could only save 5.

What books would you save?  Would you be able to decide?  Let me know in the comments what you would do!

No comments:

Post a Comment