Monday 2 January 2017

A New Year & New Changes

Happy New Year everybody!

As we start to embark on this new year I'd just like to let you know that there will be some changes coming to the blog.  For those of you who regularly followed my posts you know that their timing was fairly inconsistent.  I initially set out to make new posts every day or almost every day.  Unfortunately, life does get in the way sometimes.  School was extremely busy this past term, leaving little time for anything else, and unfortunately I was not able to post nearly as much as I would've liked.

Since the upcoming term will be the end of my final year, and I'm taking extra courses, I'm likely to be pretty busy again.  So rather than trying - and failing - to post everyday, new posts will be every Sunday, probably between 3:00 and 9:00pm EST (a specific time will be nailed down when I have made enough posts to schedule their uploads in advance).

Thank you to those who have regularly been checking for new posts.  I'm hoping that this new system will allow me to continue uploading reviews for you guys while also allowing me to have plenty of time for my schoolwork.

Have a good week everybody and make sure to check back next Sunday for my next review!  If you have any requests just let me know and I'd be glad to look into doing that for you.  I hope you all have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment